1. Registration is only open for online purchase. And register yourself as early as you can to enjoy Early Bird Price.
2. Please click on Register Now to proceed your registration.
3. Age Bar of individual of age 4 years old & below are not allowed to participate.
4. The registration is not transferable nor refundable.
5. Please select the accurate shirt size as the shirt comes in adult & kid unisex sizing. Please refer to the T- Shirt size table shown.
6. In the event of unfavourable weather, the organiser reserves the absolute right to call off, postpone, delay or reschedule the event for safety reason. Announcement will be made at the event ground and on official facebook page.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING/WEAR ON RACE DAY?
1. The WRISTBAND is the essential verification of your entry. Please bring along the wristband forverification purpose.
2. You are required to wear the Water Bubbloon Run T-shirt provided and you are recommended to bring along the kits provided in the kit pack for your convenience purpose.
3. You may choose the most comfortable running shoes to minimize any unnecessary discomfort during the run.
4. The sunglasses provided can help to minimise the foam and bubbles out of your eyes.
5. No locker will be provided. Runners are responsible for taking care of own personal belongings throughout
Others items suggested:
• Additional clothing to change after your exciting wet battle.
• A bandana, or a small cloth to wipe your eyes if you need after running through the bogs (especially if youhave little ones). The bandanas are also great for kids to wear around their faces to keep bubbles out of their mouths.
KIT COLLECTION INFO
1. All runners will be notified by email approximately 15 days before the run day on the kit collection information. Please provide a valid email in order you do not miss any notification.
2. Kindly bring along the confirmation details for verification purpose.
3. No collection is allowed on the run date. Runner must collect the kit before the run date.
4. You may pick up the kit on behalf. Please provide the basic information (i.e. i/c number, e-mail address) for verification purpose during the collection.
5. Courier service is available for those who cannot collect by hand. Please e-mail the organiser to check on the courier rate.
SIMPLE RULES AND THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
Bubbles Sensory Play Area
1. As you approach, run through and exit each bubble bog / play areas:
a) You can swat the bubbles away to knock them down some so you can see and breathe without having to eat bubbles.
b) Bogs are ONE-WAY traffic only. Do not try to run back and forth in them to avoid runner collisions in the play station.
c) Hold on to your personal items INCLUDING KIDS while going through the bogs
d) NEVER sit/lay down or make bubble angels in the bogs. With the foam being deep, lying or sitting will very likely result in you being stepped on.
e) If you are running with kids, please hold their hand through the bogs or keep them close so they don’t get lost in there!
f) When exiting the bog, you may have bubbles on your face and your arms/ hands. If you need to wipe your eyes or face, we suggest using your shirt. Even better would be a bandana or small cloth that you have brought with you.
Water Balloon Fight Area
1. Runner must enter the Toss Zone to start the “Fight”
2. The only water balloon launching device allowed are your hands.
3. For safety precaution, water balloons must be aimed below an individuals neck.