TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all of below terms & conditions. Each individual who have registered to participate in Water Bubbloon Run declares and acknowledges to have read, understood and agreed to the applicability of all the terms and undertakes to comply with and be bound by the same.
- If the weather does not permit (included by not limited to haze and/or heavy rain) the organiser has the right to postpone/cancel the event.
- The organiser reserves all rights to cancel, postpone or change of venue, date, and time for this event. No refund will be given if this event is cancelled by whatsoever unavoidable means not within the organiser’s purview.
- The organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms and conditions or any other rules and regulations of the event at any given time as organiser deem fit or necessary without prior notice.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organiser to ensure participants’ safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the organiser, sponsors and any appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- The organiser reserves all rights to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- There will be no fee refund if the event is postponed or cancelled for reason of force majeure, i.e. due to occurrence of any incident, condition or event that are beyond the reasonable control of the organiser and which, in the organiser’s opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- There will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the run, for any reasons whatsoever.
- Kit Collection
- Runners must collect their kit pack during the proposed kit collection time period, details of which are on the official Facebook page. If participants are unable to collect their race entry pack in person, another authorized person may do so for them upon informing the Organiser and/or the race registration online company via their personal information, i.e. ic number / email address.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to Participants inability to collect their kit. It is sole responsibility of the participant to collect their kit during the collection period.
- Uncollected kits will be deemed as unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. Participants are encouraged to wear the running t-shirt during the Water Bubbloon Run.
- Release of Liability Disclaimer
Please Download the Document and read through as needed.